Science and technology have changed the world we live in tremendously; businesses now have to modify their way of operating so that they can adapt to their customers’ unique style. The businesses that will therefore come out on top in this new order are the ones that are intelligent enough to use modern technology and smart devices to get customer data and to be able to use that data to make proactive decisions. Contemporary businesses will not prevail if they do not have a congruent business intelligence strategy.
This is what CorePLUS, which can boast of being “a global data management and analytics game changer” hopes to achieve. Using our unparalleled knowledge of analytics and and AI to enable companies to ingest and analyze their data to make data-driven decisions that will propel them excel in every aspect of their business.
Here are five ways we are doing this:
- Connected Analytics helps businesses tracking all their data in real-time. Instead of using different applications to track analytics, Coreplus’ Data fusion technology helps centralize all your data in one place. That means that the data gathering process becomes easier and more efficient but we empower your business with real-time relevant business insights. Most analytic solutions will provide data generated at least 12 hours ago, and a significant majority will give you yesterday’s data. Can you afford to make business decisions on yesterday’s data? At CorePLUS we can’t and we know you can’t either. Our dashboard presents real-time data in one dashboard.
- Connected Analytics is helping Smart Businesses Save on Costs. Imagine being able recognize in real-time that there is a gas leak in your company’s building or your hotel has a water leak; you can send the appropriate resources saving you an increase in utilities. Or recognizing that your clients satisfaction is not affected by that extra employee in your restaurant. How will you understand this without an integrated platform that can make sense of this important data?
- Connected Analytics is Helping Businesses to better target and see customer preferences. With In the unending quest to constantly satisfy your customers it is now more imperative than ever to understand their needs, demands and behaviors. With the internet and its unequaled connectivity, businesses have now unprecedented access to customer tendencies and behavioral patterns. Guest WIFI is a perfect example of how your business can understand online behaviors and use these to personalize their interaction with your brand. John Robbins is a c-level executive that stays that travels to your city 3 times per year. He is constantly browsing golf products and enjoys morning golf rounds before heading to his afternoon business obligations. Why not send him a 50% discount on all golfing gear rental in your complex through a text message as soon as he orders breakfast? That is how you make one client a lifelong consumer!
- Connected Analytics Help Businesses to engage customers. As we noted before, understanding your client’s behaviors is key to engage them in a personalized and unique manner. However, our platform integrates the channels they use the most to make your engagement more effective. Through our platform your could contact them through social media, email, or SMS. It all depends on the offer or alert you want to send and his current mobile use.
- Connected Analytics increases productivity. Understanding how your team interacts with your facilities, work load and customers proves to be essential knowledge to increase your company’s productivity. Not all employees have the same virtues and react the same to different adversities. If you have a data lake in which you can see how employees react to new business decisions can help you compare with previous data and allocate resources in a more intelligent and efficient fashion.